Monday, July 23, 2007

Intro

I was initially skeptical about the idea of a blog. Mary Beekman (director of Musica Sacra for those of you who are not familiar with the name!) suggested I try a blog and I flatly rejected it. But as time went on I thought about how nice it would be to have a record of these events and to share them with everyone at once. However, I decided this will be a time-limited blog, covering my cross country road trip and my process getting settled in California. I don’t anticipate I will update it beyond Thanksgiving, but I suppose one never knows.

The blog begins on July 21st as I head out with my friend Katharine, who I worked with long ago at Dearborn Academy and now lives in Vermont. She was excited to have this adventure and I was excited to have a partner in crime. Although I wrote these entries as they happened, I am uploading them days later.

1 comment:

BK said...

"Although I wrote these entries as they happened, I am uploading them days later." I can rest easy at night knowing the rules governing this blog.